Meet the Olesen-Schoor Kids:
- here is Madison who is 11years old and a very smart creative girl who is funny, serious,likes to sing and perform duets and destine to be a accomplished person in the Arts/Entertainment fields.
- Levi who is 10 years old a very positive energetic kid who likes sports and set to be the next Peyton Manning of football
- Mykel who is 8 years old he is a human version of the energy bunny this liid is always laughing, very polite and loves to play kids games...he is enjoying life!
These kids all have big hearts, kind intentions and compassion for everyone. They are are stable and well adjusted to life and now have a solid foundation at home and, because of what Jennifer is doing in her on life these children now have a shot at a productive nd positive life. So join with The449Club and let's all help make this a memorial and joyus Holidays for this family. Below is the children's own wish list in their own handwriting note their are also items for the household in general:
Jennifer says some of the most pressing family needs are:
- Bed-Bag Twin Comforters
- Twin Mattresses for the boys bunk beds
- Pots and Pans Kitchen utensils
- A Desk top or Lap top Computer
- Coats and Winter Boots for the children Madison 8-1/2 women levi 4 boys and Mikel 2 boys btw Jen is a size 9 women
- Blankets and Sheets and Bed Spreads
- Monetary donations can be drop off at any OPUS Bank for the family C/O The449Club or
- Mailed to The449Club 303 91st Ave. NE 502 PMB#194 Lake Stevens, WA 98258
- You can also drop off any gifts at Zion Lutheran Church 4634 Alger Street Everett, WA 98258 between the hours of 9am to 1pm except Fridays Call Zion at (425) 252-1429 for any drop off after these hours or days please call (425) 343-3232
- To arrange for pick up of any gifts please call Coyle of The449Club at (425_ 343-3232
All donations are tax deductible and a letter for your donation will be sent to you for your records.